Friday, August 19, 2011

The Source Key - A Doctor Who/Buffy Crossover Fanfic

Look! A shiny new obsession! That's right, I have now plunged headlong into a new fandom: Doctor Who! However, I haven't forgotten my Buffy fandom roots, and so tonight, it's my great pleasure to share with you new fanfiction:

The Source Key: A Doctor Who/Buffy Crossover
http://www.thechamberedheart.com/SourceKey.html
Doctor Who Season Three, Tenth Doctor; Rose Tyler, companion.
Set after Episode 20 (The Age of Steel)
Buffy Season Seven, Buffy Summers, Slayer and the Scoobies
Set between Episodes 10 and 11 (Showtime and Potential)

Rating: PG
Pairings: It’s a space ship. Buffy/Spike and Tenth Doctor/Rose
Word Count: 13,390

Disclaimer: I own nothing, just playing with other people’s toys. Credit for Buffy goes to Joss Whedon. Credit for Doctor Who and Torchwood goes to Russell T. Davis. “Begun by blood, by blood undone,” is a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean. The Vriskian Fellowkind, Frak, Frell, and Senator Frawlis are mine, though.

Enjoy! Currently, I'm working on a longer Doctor Who fiction. Keep checking back, as I'll probably post that one in serials just like I did with the Buffy novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment