Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tonight's Playlist brought to you by the Apocalypse

Perhaps in honor of Simon Pegg's visit to Austin's best book store, Book People, tomorrow night, my C25K playlist served up a number of bleak, post-apocalyptic tunes. It's on random!

Here they are:

1. Rain King - Counting Crows (Only because it was a song in my post-apocalyptic fanfic)
2. Star Mile - Josh Radin
3. Poker Face - Lady Gaga (her wardrobe is post-apocalyptic?)
4. Closer to the Edge - by James Durbin
5. Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies
6. Uncle Mountain - The Fire Theft
7. Useless Desires - Patty Griffin (could be about a post-apocalyptic town?)
8. No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses (from the Zombieland soundtrack)
9. Panic in the Streets of London - Morrisey (from Shaun of the Dead)
10. Don't Go Breakin' My Heart - Elton John and Kikki Dee (because the song's so upbeat, even zombies would have to get up and dance.)

So that's it for the running playlist. This starts my 6th week in training. 5k, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment