Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Updates the TheChamberedHeart.com

Stopping in today to update the BookList. I've added the two most recent titles, The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini, and Anthem, by Ayn Rand. I posted a very brief review on GoodReads for Anthem, and you can find that here.

I'm also adding three new desktop images to the Artwork section. This normally happens at the end of a school year: Left Brain checks into rehab, which allows Right Brain to take her turn at the wheel. This year, Right Brain has found inspiration in James Durbin. Rest well, Left Brain. See you in August.

In the meantime, I'm going to be working on Dear Universe, the NaNoWriMo novel I started working on two years ago. Don't know where it's going yet, but I'm eager to find out. My goal is to have a rough draft finished before August 15th, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment