Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Playlist for Last Night's Run

How does one run without music?

I will never know.

Last night's run, Week 5, Day 1 in my @C25K training, was the best so far. I felt strong, the pace was good, and my kidneys didn't complain, as they are wont to do. I've never run so far at a sustained pace before, and it felt GREAT!

Part of what made it so wonderful was the random playlist on Ziggy the iPod.

Here they are:

1. Where the Streets Have No Name, by U2
2. She Talks to Angels, by The Black Crowes
3. Gimme Shelter, by The Rolling Stones
4. Let My Love Open the Door, by Sondre Lerche
5. Wild Horses, by The Sundays
6. Seed of Wonder, by Jesca Hoop
7. O... Saya, by A. R. Rahman
8. Dog Days Are Over, by Florence + the Machines
9. Find Me Someone to Love, Glee soundtrack
10. While My Guitar Gently Weeps, by James Durbin

No comments:

Post a Comment